Having seen God’s provision in the past and the way in which He answers prayer, we would be very appreciative of your prayer for:
- Our finances (we would love to have more regular committed giving).
- The development of new income generating opportunities.
- Funds to complete the building of Amy’s House; at present we have £25,000.00 of the £65,000.00 target.
- More sponsorship:
- 3 of our university students have their tuition fees paid for, but need their living costs provided.
- 3 children from a mother with mental health challenges (1 child in boarding school and 2 in primary).
- 2 children living with a very aged grandmother.
- 3 children in our children’s house (Amy’s house).
We would also like to give thanks for:
- God’s continued provision of supplies and finances to run the project house (Amy’s House).
- Continued health and strength of project staff, particularly Miriam, our House Mother.
- Safety as staff and children move around the locality.
- Funds to complete the building of Amy’s House. Our target is £65,000, we currently have £25,000 and are believing in faith for the remainder. We are commencing building in June 2019, having acquired the services of a building contractor who is fully aware of the faith-based project.
We value your prayer support. If you would like regular prayer news from Molo Street Children Project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.